Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Five Things



Five things about me (and idea inspired by my lovely friend Kalen)

1. June is my favorite month--its sunshine, blue skies, and warm nights.

2. One of the biggest joys in my life is picking a newly bloomed peony and bury my face in its petals, breathing in its essence--its freshness and fragrance.  It makes me feel as if I were five again, walking barefoot on the railroad ties along my blossom clad gravel driveway.

3. I'm the only girl of five boys, and I love it-- all the the stupid decisions they make, the ever-deepening wisdom, the brotherly compassion and fierce protection, and the littlest's bright happy eyes.
 
4.  Heels are my favorite shoes, but if I could, I would always be barefoot.

5. Honey is the best sweetener.  With tea and with words.




No comments:

Post a Comment